Forum » Support » Login Error

I invited a friend to Tabsplit and he received an e-mail with the password, however, he is unable to perfom login since his e-mail has 34 chars and login form only accept 30 chars. Can you remove this non sense limitation? Even if you need it, is better to put a greater.
you are right, this makes no sense - i have updated the limit to match the current actual limit (75 characters), sorry for not catching it earlier
he should be able to log in now
Great. Thank you! Working now. However, since he had created another account, with hotmail, when trying to merge, an internal error occurred. You have received an e-mail with the error (so said the website :P), hope you are able to find and correct the source of it.

This is becoming great and greater!
yep i got the error mail :( merging is still a bit experimental, since i'm really moving everything from the old account to the current account and afterward delete the old account - so if i forget anything it will throw an error - the good thing is, that this way i can't lose any data, the bad thing is it might sometimes doesn't work without any good reason :-/ it seems after adding this forum i didn't adjust the merging so this isn't handled correctly (long story), i look into it tomorrow to get it working again!
Great!

Hope you don't mind this bug report, only trying to help to improve and fix. Unfortunately people use feedback more for pointing errors, than to thanks the work. Good job! Fully working in ICS (CM9 in SGS) by the way.
so, merging should work again.

Bitte loggen Sie sich ein um eine antwort zu verfassen.

Feedback