Forum » Support » Unable to make a tab (itemized bill)

Can't get it (itemized bill) to work on either Opera or Internet Explorer. Never used the feature before so can't say whether it did work at one point.
Hi,
i just tried it with opera 12 and it seems to work as expected.. but i have to admit the tab input is a bit lacking usability wise (and feature wise too) - i have to improve that a lot (it's on my todo list :-/ ) - how far have you gotten? any error messages?
the "normal"/intended use case is to 'create transaction' -> create tab.. (1) enter a description, add all participants, select the checkbox for the person who has paid, optionally add tip/tax and click 'Create Tab' afterwards (2) add all items and the participants to the items.. and hit save

i guess step (1) shouldn't be the problem?
This answers the question. (Voted by 1 users including the author of the question.)
Ok I guess I managed to get it to work with the help you provided. I figured the "Has paid" button was for clearing off a debt rather than indicating the original payer. It just wasn't returning an error message, which is why I got stuck. Thank you for your help!
I am facing the same problem.
I am using Safari and it looks like creating a tab button just refreshes the page and we dont get any tabs at the end. Kindly fix the bug having a lot of trouble.

Thanks.
we will probably recreate the dialog for tabs completely, but it will probably take a few weeks. stay tuned..

in the meantime maybe you could try creating a trivial itemized bill and send me a screenshot of which page is just reloading and not saved, maybe a can understand the problem better.. (the error handling of the current form is terrible, we'll do better soon :/ )

Bitte loggen Sie sich ein um eine antwort zu verfassen.

Feedback